Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Icemoon.Skye
Cornered
Grunt

Grunt

re: App: Icemoon.Skye

The application submitted by Icemoon.Skye is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Icemoon
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Aggramar
Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Beast
Spec 2 : Marks

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Basic Information - Name, Class, Raid Spec, Age, Gender, Country, Time Zone.:
Hello, this is Robin. My hunter's name is Icemoon, Beastmaster, adult, female. I live in Belgium, GMT +2

Are you applying as a raider or a social (beware tho, social membership is only possible if you are a real life friend of an existing member or have a damn impressive application):
Applying as a raider together with my rl partner, Kahsuri

Please link any World of Logs or WowMeterOnline parses that you have.:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/t37rbtnj7pv32fg9/sum/damageDone/

What prior raiding experience do you have?:
We have been raiding with Emerald Knights since vanilla-wow. We've been on the raid team for all expansions. I'm currently 10/10 heroic in Nighthold.

What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?:
No other guilds for our mains. We came to Wow with the Emerald Knights from a game called Ultima Online. We ran with a smaller guild on some of our alts a few years back (Crime Syndicate) but they became inactive.
We do not so much 'want to leave' the Emerald Knights, as we want to join a guild more interested in progression raiding. We like challenge and are willing to work hard for our goals.

Can you attend all three raid evenings (Tue, Thu, Sun)? Are there any availability issues we should know about?:
I can raid three times a week. My boyfriend has some weeks when he has to miss your raid times due to work commitments.

What hardware and internet connection do you have? Is it reliable and capable for mythic raids?:
My computer is top of the line and our internet here is reliable.

What is your prefered way to spend your time in WoW? (pve, pvp, achieves, economy, social, etc.):
We both enjoy raiding a lot. I also like a bit of pvp, even if I'm not that great at it. I earned my commander title in vanilla wow. We love to chat with people and make friends in WoW, We have a laid back approach to life and don't believe in drama. We also like to do achievements and just any silly things people want to try.

Do you have any relevant alts? Please provide links:
I have a LOT of 110 alts, but I'm a hunter at heart. I've played a healer in the past without too much screaming on the part of my vict... erm... patients. I have a holy priest and a shaman that could be dusted off for that if needed. Both are 110 and reasonably geared. We also have a horde mage/paladin pair on Azuremyst that we could bring over at some point.

Why do you want to be a part of this guild?:
The Obsidian Order has a great reputation as a strong raiding guild with a stable player base of reasonable minded people. What's not to like about that? Happy
Recently, two of our former guildmates have been accepted into The Obsidian Order - Aeteca and Maxximum. We would love to be able to raid with them again.

If accepted, we'll switch our characters over to horde faction immediately.

If you get a accepted for a trial, make sure to read the WIKI page on our homepage : it contains the guild rules you are supposed to live by and has information on the DKP system, raiding addons, vent etc.

Grand_Warlock_Sangor
Officer
High Warlord

High Warlord

re: APPROVED - App: Icemoon.Skye - by Grand_Warlock_Sangor

Application approved. Whisper an officer once your faction transfer is complete. Welcome to TOO.

Icemoon.Skye
Cornered
Grunt

Grunt

re: Yay!

Thank you!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: