Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxhítman132

re: App: xxhítman132

The application submitted by xxhítman132 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : xxhitman
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Aggramar
Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Marks
Spec 2 : Survival

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Basic Information - Name, Class, Raid Spec, Age, Gender, Country, Time Zone.:
Bryan, Hunter, Marksmanship, 27, Male, Netherlands

Are you applying as a raider or a social (beware tho, social membership is only possible if you are a real life friend of an existing member or have a damn impressive application):
Would like to apply as a raider

Please link any World of Logs or WowMeterOnline parses that you have.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Ca2n3h7kWcP6bH9w; https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/QNKRaYxBt2g4XVAk

What prior raiding experience do you have?:
I play WoW since TBC and raided in every expansion (except MoP). Back in the old days i did some real hardcore raiding and because of that i am used to learn quick and get the best out of my class. In Legion i did clear EN mythic (after NH was out, dit like 5 bosses before NH was out). Did ToV normal and hc and NH normal, hc and 3/10 mythic.

What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?:
I have been in Ex Oblivione the past 1 to 1.5 years. The officers got some personal issues and they quit raiding, after that i joinen Ascendo Tuum. Sadly they quit raiding last week so thats why i am looking for a raiding guild again.

Can you attend all three raid evenings (Tue, Thu, Sun)? Are there any availability issues we should know about?:
I can attend to atleast 2 raids and prefer to join for the Thursday and Sunday raids.

What hardware and internet connection do you have? Is it reliable and capable for mythic raids?:
I got a stable internet connection and my computer can run 100+ FPS in mythic raids.

What is your prefered way to spend your time in WoW? (pve, pvp, achieves, economy, social, etc.):
Most of the time i do PVE also sometimes i just hang around in the capital cities and talk in guildchat.

Do you have any relevant alts? Please provide links:
Nope, i don't like alts. All my time goes into the hunter Happy.

Why do you want to be a part of this guild?:
Some of my old guildies in Ascendo Tuum told me TOO is friendly and stable raiding guild. After the last couple of guilds i have been in i would like to be in a stable raiding guild again. I can offer you a good dps hunter and a friendly guy Happy.

If you get a accepted for a trial, make sure to read the WIKI page on our homepage : it contains the guild rules you are supposed to live by and has information on the DKP system, raiding addons, vent etc.

Grand_Warlock_Sangor
Officer
High Warlord

High Warlord

re: DECLINED - App: xxhítman132 - by Grand_Warlock_Sangor

Ideally we want our raiders to attend all three raid days as a standard. How likely is it you can attend all three days as you said "at least 2".

xxhítman132

I can occasionally raid 3 days a week, but most of the times only 2 days. 

Grand_Warlock_Sangor
Officer
High Warlord

High Warlord

At the moment we really want people who can attend all three raid days so I'm declining your application.

I hope you'll find a guild that suits your schedule better and best of luck in your future raids.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: