Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spyddrengen

re: App: Spyddrengen

The application submitted by Spyddrengen is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Spyddrengen
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Draenor
Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Survival
Spec 2 : Beast

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Basic Information - Name, Class, Raid Spec, Age, Gender, Country, Time Zone.:
Raider

Are you applying as a raider or a social (beware tho, social membership is only possible if you are a real life friend of an existing member or have a damn impressive application):
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XZx3dTYaVgNPK2tA https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/G8APx6Yb1LNBTpkm

What prior raiding experience do you have?:
I raided back in WOTLK where I was 4/10 in ICC, played casually all expansion but WOTLK and returned to legion where I started playing way more seriously
I currently only have 10/10 HC experience on my hunter, 4/10 mythic on my priest

What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?:

I started off legion in Bloom through HC EN and starting mythic before leaving due to the mannerisms of the guild officers/leader
then made my own guild on Argent dawn raiding normal for a few months before throwing in the towel as every player I had acquired ended up leaving/never attending
lastly I moved back to Draenor to raid in Just Winging It

Can you attend all three raid evenings (Tue, Thu, Sun)? Are there any availability issues we should know about?:
I plan to be above 90% attendance the only reason to ever be absent for raids would be for family outings on sundays (im talking 3-5 times a year at most)

What hardware and internet connection do you have? Is it reliable and capable for mythic raids?:
http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6340519982
(3 MS ping, 19.80 download, 15.9 upload in case the link expires or something)

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz

Video Card AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series

RAM 8.0 GB

Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 (build 14393), 64-bit

What is your prefered way to spend your time in WoW? (pve, pvp, achieves, economy, social, etc.):
gearing up my character, I usually aim for Mythic+ where I can also get an upgrade if im lucky e.g. upper karazhan where I hope to get an Eye of command.
I am a sucker for the bonding experience that is raiding, the thrill of downing a new boss and being able to nerdgasm over how big of an upgrade happened to drop

Do you have any relevant alts? Please provide links:
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/draenor/Niadja
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/draenor/Ryhazel (making a switch to make my hunter my definitive main)

Why do you want to be a part of this guild?:
your raid times suit me so well that I don't mind doing a server transfer for the trial, I admit your progress is a tad above my experience but I hope to make up for lack of experience with effort and dedication to improving

If you get a accepted for a trial, make sure to read the WIKI page on our homepage : it contains the guild rules you are supposed to live by and has information on the DKP system, raiding addons, vent etc.

Spyddrengen

re: woops

deleted some basic info by mistake.

I'm a male dane aged 24 meaning I my timezone and realm timezones are equal.

I'd prefer survival for raiding, but as I hit concordance I don't mind grinding it for BM as well, currently using BM as loot spec since the best legendaries for survival are in the BM loot table regardless

Grand_Warlock_Sangor
Officer
High Warlord

High Warlord

re: DECLINED - App: Spyddrengen - by Grand_Warlock_Sangor

We are considering your application . We currently have 4 hunters (none of whom play survival)  but this doesn't mean we won't consider another hunter. We are discussing how we can fit you so you don't change servers to find yourself on the bench too often.

Spyddrengen

re: application

sounds good, I have this tab open as long as im online so feel free to drop a question if anything comes to mind for you.

Grand_Warlock_Sangor
Officer
High Warlord

High Warlord

re: DECLINED - App: Spyddrengen - by Grand_Warlock_Sangor

Apologies for taking this long. We 've been looking at it but we can't make it work so it would be fair to both our current raid team and you. I hope you'll find a guild that can take you in soon and best of luck with your raids to come.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: