Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rockerjompa

re: App: Rockerjompa

The application submitted by Rockerjompa is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Bobookin
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Shattered Hand
Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Balance
Spec 2 : Resto

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Basic Information - Name, Class, Raid Spec, Age, Gender, Country, Time Zone.:
Jonatan, Druid, Balance, almost 20, male, sweden, gmt +2 (I think xD)

Are you applying as a raider or a social (beware tho, social membership is only possible if you are a real life friend of an existing member or have a damn impressive application):
Raider

Please link any World of Logs or WowMeterOnline parses that you have.:
I don't have any logs, will explain below

What prior raiding experience do you have?:
I've raided cutting edge since BRF (Never got to kill Blackhand while he was current)

What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?:
I've been apart of E X O D U S since HFC, mained shadow priest during HFC, rerolled to warlock during legion but swapped to spriest again during tomb. Now I want to reroll again because both classes are really boring to play. So I am rerolling to my balance druid.

Can you attend all three raid evenings (Tue, Thu, Sun)? Are there any availability issues we should know about?:
I can attend all three raids. It can happen from time to time (Maybe once every 3rd month?) that I'm away doing either family things, work related things or just sick. I'm going to start studying again this fall and it allows me to play more :)

What hardware and internet connection do you have? Is it reliable and capable for mythic raids?:
A good PC (Sitting at work atm so I can't list all my parts) and I run 60-70 FPS during raids, around 40-50 when recording. I also have 25-30ms on aggramar.

What is your prefered way to spend your time in WoW? (pve, pvp, achieves, economy, social, etc.):
raiding and jumping around dalaran waiting for high AP WQ to appear. I also started doing M+ now on my druid since I finally got enough loot to get accepted :)

Do you have any relevant alts? Please provide links:
Yes, my warlock, priest and mage. Will link to my wowprogress profile so you can check them all out. I haven't confirmed my druid yet though. https://www.wowprogress.com/user/Rockerjompa

Why do you want to be a part of this guild?:
I've been looking for a mythic raiding guild since EXODUS disbanded and you guys seem perfect since you're already on aggramar :)

If you get a accepted for a trial, make sure to read the WIKI page on our homepage : it contains the guild rules you are supposed to live by and has information on the DKP system, raiding addons, vent etc.

Grand_Warlock_Sangor
Officer
High Warlord

High Warlord

re: APPROVED - App: Rockerjompa - by Grand_Warlock_Sangor

Trial accepted. Whisper an officer for an invite.

Welcome to TOO

Rockerjompa

re: APPROVED - App: Rockerjompa - by Grand_Warlock_Sangor

Nice, I'm transferring my character now, will whisper someone once I'm done :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: