Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lowrion
Trial
Scout

Scout

re: App: Lowrion

The application submitted by Lowrion is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Lowrion
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Aggramar
Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Pandaren
Class : Monk
Spec 1 : Mistweaver

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Basic Information - Name, Class, Raid Spec, Age, Gender, Country, Time Zone.:
Just call me Low for now :D, Mistweaver Monk, 36, male, Land of the Nether, +1 GMT (or, as normal people call it, normal server time)

Are you applying as a raider or a social (beware tho, social membership is only possible if you are a real life friend of an existing member or have a damn impressive application):
Raider

Please link any World of Logs or WowMeterOnline parses that you have.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/aggramar/lowrion

What prior raiding experience do you have?:
I'll just keep it to as recent as 2010, when I joined <E X O D U S>, have been raiding there (excl. a small break between Firelands to the end of Cata) for 7 years. Before that I've been in Boys from the Horde and Rising mostly.

What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?:
See above. Exo has disbanded since a few months after it fell apart like a house of cards when 3 out of 4 of the healers quit and left (me being one of them). The reason, mostly what happened behind the scenes is not something for a public forum and better discussed in private, but in short; there was a divide in the guild that pushed some people away and attracted others, and those two camps wanted different things due to a different mindset. After that I joined Ira Infernus about a month ago, but they had a lot of problem with signups and decided to transfer to a different realm. Since all my alts, gold and friends are here, I decided not to join them so we parted on good terms.

Can you attend all three raid evenings (Tue, Thu, Sun)? Are there any availability issues we should know about?:
Yeah, it's no problem.

What hardware and internet connection do you have? Is it reliable and capable for mythic raids?:
Some i5 CPU, 970 GTX, 16 GB RAM, 2x SSDs, and my internet is the fastest speed package my ISP provides, it's never been a problem.

What is your prefered way to spend your time in WoW? (pve, pvp, achieves, economy, social, etc.):
Raiding, m+ when needed (weekly chest) and some alts here and there.

Do you have any relevant alts? Please provide links:
Depends on what is relevant, which I guess would be raid ready which I'd say none. They're either not geared enough nor I think I can play them well enough.

Why do you want to be a part of this guild?:
I'm looking for a guild that fits my raiding desires, but I also find the vibe of the guild very important. One of the reasons why I always was proud of Exodus was the atmosphere and keeping the toxicity out and protecting that vibe, and I'm sure you are along the same lines.

I also want to join so I can pester Sangor for a summon even though I'm behind him ;)

If you get a accepted for a trial, make sure to read the WIKI page on our homepage : it contains the guild rules you are supposed to live by and has information on the DKP system, raiding addons, vent etc.

Ieronumos
Cheap Officer
High Warlord

High Warlord

re: APPROVED - App: Lowrion - by Ieronumos

Accepted for trial,winsper an officer for an invite.Welcome to TOO.

Sunti
huntersunti
Junior raider
Centurion

Centurion

re: APPROVED - App: Lowrion - by Ieronumos

Ieronumos wrote:

Accepted for trial,winsper an officer for an invite.Welcome to TOO.

o no, not low ;) Welcome!!!

Jump to: