Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Repz

re: App: Repz

The application submitted by Repz is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Repidari
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Aggramar
Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Demon Hunter
Spec 1 : Havoc

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Basic Information - Name, Class, Raid Spec, Age, Gender, Country, Time Zone.:
My name is Adam im a 19 year old male from England (GMT) and i play a Havoc DH

Are you applying as a raider or a social (beware tho, social membership is only possible if you are a real life friend of an existing member or have a damn impressive application):
Raider

Please link any World of Logs or WowMeterOnline parses that you have.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/hellscream/repidari

What prior raiding experience do you have?:
13/13M HFC
4/9M TOS (kind of)

What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?:
My last major guild was E X O D U S during hfc i raided there on my DK Replayz, I ended up quitting a few months before legion came out because of the 4 day per week raid schedule it became very tiring and killed my enjoyment for top end raiding. since then ive been playing socially on my Demon Hunter. during this time my social guild Easily Distracted needed a extra person for their mythic TOS run so i filled in for the first 4 bosses (that's where the kind of comes from).

I finally decided to return to mythic raiding about 2 weeks ago with Easily Distracted but they are now moving to a different server and i've decided to not go with them.

Can you attend all three raid evenings (Tue, Thu, Sun)? Are there any availability issues we should know about?:
Yes.

What hardware and internet connection do you have? Is it reliable and capable for mythic raids?:
I play on a 1070 card, i5-4960k cpu, 8GB RAM it runs absolutley fine in raids.
Internet connection is mostly fine.

What is your prefered way to spend your time in WoW? (pve, pvp, achieves, economy, social, etc.):
Whenever im on wow im usually just doing general maintenance stuff like weekly key runs, weekly raids if theres any that i need to do.

Do you have any relevant alts? Please provide links:
No alts that are really relevant. most of my played ones are now on alliance side.

Why do you want to be a part of this guild?:
The Obsidian Order is one of the last guilds on this server that i actualy know people in and I've really missed the community part of wow for some time now and i think that since im looking for a guild it only makes sense to try one where im friendly with people there.

If you get a accepted for a trial, make sure to read the WIKI page on our homepage : it contains the guild rules you are supposed to live by and has information on the DKP system, raiding addons, vent etc.

Chankz
Officer
Stone Guard

Stone Guard

re: APPROVED - App: Repz - by Ieronumos

Thanks for your application. I will discuss your application with my fellow dps officers and give you an answer asap.

Chankz
Officer
Stone Guard

Stone Guard

We're happy to accept you for a trial. Whisper any officer online for a guild invite.

Welcome to TOO.
Repz

Hi thanks for accepting me. there's a small issue that at the time of making my app i overlooked and that is that i cant make the raid this coming Sunday due to a memorial service for my late grandad that i must attend, i told Mira this earlier and she said to post on the forum. 

Other than that im planning to faction change before the next wednesday raid, whenever i get the time to.

Aria_TOO
In-Game Guild Master
High Warlord

High Warlord

Sorry for your loss.

Don't worry about missing this week's raids.  Most people tend to start from the next ID given the lockouts.  We'll get you in once you've transfered

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: