Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ipwnharz

re: App: Ipwnharz

The application submitted by Ipwnharz is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Allucardz
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Aggramar
Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Marks

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Basic Information - Name, Class, Raid Spec, Age, Gender, Country, Time Zone.:
Allucardz - Hunter - Marksmanship - 24 Yold, Male , Portugal, +00

Are you applying as a raider or a social (beware tho, social membership is only possible if you are a real life friend of an existing member or have a damn impressive application):
Raider

What prior raiding experience do you have?:
Raided Mythic HFC with this very guild on this hunter, before legion came out i stoped playing.

What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?:
My last serious guild that i was on was this one , been in a couple of friend guilds now that i've come back to legion, but nothing serious as far as raiding is concerned.

Can you attend all three raid evenings (Tue, Thu, Sun)? Are there any availability issues we should know about?:
Can attend to raids with no problem , work by shifts so might not be able to attend 1 raid day once or twice in a month .

What hardware and internet connection do you have? Is it reliable and capable for mythic raids?:
Don't know the specifics atm cause im on my laptop, but i can run mythic raiding on ultra on my desktop.

What is your prefered way to spend your time in WoW? (pve, pvp, achieves, economy, social, etc.):
Every way , like to PVE , PVP , do WQ , talk to friends ingame, do achivs get mounts Xmogs etc .

Do you have any relevant alts? Please provide links:
No , my only alt is Alliance faction

Why do you want to be a part of this guild?:
Want to get back into Raiding with the best!

If you get a accepted for a trial, make sure to read the WIKI page on our homepage : it contains the guild rules you are supposed to live by and has information on the DKP system, raiding addons, vent etc.

Ayuumu
Officer
Centurion

Centurion

re: DECLINED - App: Ipwnharz - by Ayuumu

Hello, thanks for making the application!

Unfortunately, we are full on hunters at the moment, and mythic spots are limited :(.

Best of luck with your other applications!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: