Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ayuumu
Officer
Warlord

Warlord

re: APPROVED - App: Yatöo - by Grand_Warlock_Sangor

It's been a while and we haven't heard from you!

Add my battle tag if you're still around and we'll contact you! Ayuumu#2702

Grand_Warlock_Sangor
Officer
High Warlord

High Warlord

re: APPROVED - App: Yatöo - by Grand_Warlock_Sangor

Trial granted. Whisper an officer for an invite.

Welcome to the guild

Yatöo
Cornered
Scout

Scout

re: App: Yatöo

The application submitted by Yatöo is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Yatö
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Aggramar
Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Undead
Class : Rogue
Spec 1 : Assass.
Spec 2 : Combat

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Basic Information - Name, Class, Raid Spec, Age, Gender, Country, Time Zone.:
Diogo,rogue,assassination,23,male,England,GMT +1

Are you applying as a raider or a social (beware tho, social membership is only possible if you are a real life friend of an existing member or have a damn impressive application):
raider

What prior raiding experience do you have?:
So i've been playing WoW since late TBC and quited on late Cataclysm. Through all those expansion i've cleared all content but then i quit and i started playing in legion for less than a month. I've been playing in some private servers with some friends, always doings raids so yea raiding it's something pretty standard for me at this point. I know how to behave while in group and even more importantly i always try to improve group mood because if people aren't friend in a raid, for self-experience, things wont go as smooth as they should if we were all friends in a raiding group. i'm On-line like everyday and last days i almost been online for more than 12 hours . Im looking to get back to raid with a guild since i have this free time the will to work as a team.

What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?:
Since i joined legion i havent been part of any serious guild only social and i think it's time for me to change.

Can you attend all three raid evenings (Tue, Thu, Sun)? Are there any availability issues we should know about?:
I can attend all, and even raid in more days if needed.

What hardware and internet connection do you have? Is it reliable and capable for mythic raids?:
its reliable, I have a gtx 1060 3gb graphics card, intel i7 7700 hq processor, 16gb DDR4 Ram, my machine is more than capable of handling the game on ultra graphics and I have a 50 mb/s connection

What is your prefered way to spend your time in WoW? (pve, pvp, achieves, economy, social, etc.):
So my personal way to spend time in WoW is doing some PVE content, but im also a huge fan of PVP since it's one of my goals to get high rated(1.950 rating since pre-patch is out) but helping friends, and doing stuff together with other people is also something that i enjoy a lot.

Do you have any relevant alts? Please provide links:
i don't

Why do you want to be a part of this guild?:
I want to be part of this guild, because from what i heard it's group of people that is capable of achiving nice goals, and in order to do that there must be some kind of spirit of Fellowship, and being surronded of people with that kind of spirit makes my day and makes me be part of that group !

If you get a accepted for a trial, make sure to read the WIKI page on our homepage : it contains the guild rules you are supposed to live by and has information on the DKP system, raiding addons, vent etc.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: