Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ayuumu
Officer
Warlord

Warlord

re: APPROVED - App: Torozor - by Ayuumu

Hello, thank you for your application!

You seem to lack in the mythic experience that we're usually looking in our new recruits, but we're willing to give you a trial! We hope that you manage to find in our guild a nice and stable home, and let the mythic kills roll! :P

Whisper me or any other officers for an invite. 

My battletag is Ayuumu#2702

Torozor
Cornered
Scout

Scout

re: App: Torozor

The application submitted by Torozor is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Torozor
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Defias Brotherhood
Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Monk
Spec 1 : Windwalker

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Basic Information - Name, Class, Raid Spec, Age, Gender, Country, Time Zone.:
Torozor,Monk,WW,27,male,England, GMT +1

Are you applying as a raider or a social (beware tho, social membership is only possible if you are a real life friend of an existing member or have a damn impressive application):
Raider

What prior raiding experience do you have?:
I pretty much started playing WoW at the beginning of legion and then stopped just few weeks after The Nighthold came out and my past guild struggled with Mythic raiding and Heroic with only The Emerald Nightmare being the only one fully cleared on heroic.

What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?:
House of snakes was only my main guild and they kick people for being inactive for a while so with me stopping playing WoW they kicked me then after that others guild just haven't felt right with having 500+ players

Can you attend all three raid evenings (Tue, Thu, Sun)? Are there any availability issues we should know about?:
Times should be good, i can work late hours but that is rare

What hardware and internet connection do you have? Is it reliable and capable for mythic raids?:
Newly build PC - Ryzen 7 1700x, 16GB RAM, 1080TI with 150MBs internet

What is your prefered way to spend your time in WoW? (pve, pvp, achieves, economy, social, etc.):
Main thing would be PVE, maybe dabble in a bit of PVP but a complete newbie so might not haha

Do you have any relevant alts? Please provide links:
at the moment i am currently lvling up my allie races Warrior, Druid and a Mage
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/defias-brotherhood/Taurzor
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/defias-brotherhood/Tarozor
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/defias-brotherhood/Taurozor

Why do you want to be a part of this guild?:
I like to be part of a guild that can compete in Mythic raiding and will help me improve my skills make me more determine to get better to earn a place in the raid and strive on improving to keep my place.

If you get a accepted for a trial, make sure to read the WIKI page on our homepage : it contains the guild rules you are supposed to live by and has information on the DKP system, raiding addons, vent etc.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: