Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ayuumu
Officer
High Warlord

High Warlord

re: APPROVED - App: Kelrea - by Ayuumu

Declined due to poor communication, not accepting the BNET request.

Ayuumu
Officer
High Warlord

High Warlord

re: APPROVED - App: Kelrea - by Ayuumu

Thank you for your application. We have accepted you for trial! 

Kelrea
Cornered
Scout

Scout

re: App: Kelrea

The application submitted by Kelrea is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Clissandra
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Aggramar
Level : 115
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Holy
Spec 2 : Shadow

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Basic Information - Name, Class, Raid Spec, Age, Gender, Country, Time Zone.:
Clissandra,Priest,Holy,23,Female,Italy,GMT+1 Berlin-Rome.

What is your btag, so we can more easily add you to the guild if your trial is accepted?:
Kelrea#2496

Are you applying as a raider or a social (beware tho, social membership is only possible if you are a real life friend of an existing member or have a damn impressive application):
Raider

What prior raiding experience do you have?:
I'm an old player coming back after some years of absence, i used to be a core raider and a raid leader in cataclysm 4.3

What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?:
Winter is coming- Personal bank. I left to be a core raider.

Can you attend all three raid evenings (Tue, Thu, Sun)? Are there any availability issues we should know about?:
I can attend all three raids.

What hardware and internet connection do you have? Is it reliable and capable for mythic raids?:
My OS is w10 with intel pentium cpu (amd soon to be) and asus geforce 560 gpu. My internet connection can handle raids and mythic raids.

What is your prefered way to spend your time in WoW? (pve, pvp, achieves, economy, social, etc.):
I like to run hcs, mythics, old raids, mounts farm, rare beasts tame, skill professions.

Do you have any relevant alts? Please provide links:
Yes i have a bm hunter : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/hellscream/kelrea

Why do you want to be a part of this guild?:
I wish to be part of the guild because after reading your recruit message on wowprogress it gave me the feeling of a clear and straightforward guild and the fact that it's an old guild made when almost the game started makes it special. It has 3 things i'm looking froma guild: stability, willing to clear all content and good on social side.

If you get a accepted for a trial, make sure to read the WIKI page on our homepage : it contains the guild rules you are supposed to live by and has information on the DKP system, raiding addons, vent etc.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: