Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ayuumu
Officer
Warlord

Warlord

re: APPROVED - App: Wouzer - by Ayuumu

Thanks for your application! We've actually talked so it comes as no surprise we've approved your trial :P

Poke me on battle net when you're ready for an invite!

Wouzer
Cornered
Scout

Scout

re: App: Wouzer

The application submitted by Wouzer is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Wouzer
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Aggramar
Level : 120
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Rogue
Spec 1 : Combat
Spec 2 : Subtlety

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Basic Information - Name, Class, Raid Spec, Age, Gender, Country, Time Zone.:
Wouze,Rogue,Outlaw for now,24,Male,Northern Ireland, GMT

What is your btag, so we can more easily add you to the guild if your trial is accepted?:
Wouzer#2302

Are you applying as a raider or a social (beware tho, social membership is only possible if you are a real life friend of an existing member or have a damn impressive application):
Raider

Please link any World of Logs or WowMeterOnline parses that you have.:
I do not have any relevant logs to show, i did not raid much in legion at all and when i did it wasnt in a guild.

What prior raiding experience do you have?:
I have played the game since TBC on and off. Raided on a variety of different classes but mostly on my priest up until now. I have experience raiding since cata mostly where i raided as a Disc/Holy Priest in a heroic guild and was able to complete all content on Heroic. Raided all through mop on my mage and but then decided to go back to priest for WOD. Didnt really enjoy WOD that much so i took a break about half way until probably just before prepatch for Legion. I really didnt enjoy legion raiding so mostly i just played the game pretty casually and majority of my time was spent in pvp doing arena/bgs. Thats when i started playing my rogue and learning about the different specs and their rotations etc.

What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?:
I havent raided in quite a while so i cant remember specific guilds name but i remember i actually raided on Aggramar back in cata but the guild ended after DS.

Can you attend all three raid evenings (Tue, Thu, Sun)? Are there any availability issues we should know about?:
Yes i can attend all raid days

What hardware and internet connection do you have? Is it reliable and capable for mythic raids?:
Recently upgraded my pc for no reason , Completely overkill i7-8700k, GTX 1080ti etc. Should handle wow. Also on Sky Fibre (70mb download)

What is your prefered way to spend your time in WoW? (pve, pvp, achieves, economy, social, etc.):
Probably a bit of everything except economy unless its handed to me .

Do you have any relevant alts? Please provide links:
None that i intend to play right now. I have a 110 warrior on aggramar already which i may lvl at some point

Why do you want to be a part of this guild?:
I want to join this guild as it fits me schedule wise and also i like how the guild has been running for so long meaning it is clearly a very stable guild and somewere i know wont disappear in a few months like a lot of guilds nowadays.

If you get a accepted for a trial, make sure to read the WIKI page on our homepage : it contains the guild rules you are supposed to live by and has information on the DKP system, raiding addons, vent etc.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: