Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ayuumu
Officer
Warlord

Warlord

re: APPROVED - App: ThaCreed - by Ayuumu

Removed my Bnet without announcing he (maybe) is no longer interested. Declined!

Ayuumu
Officer
Warlord

Warlord

re: APPROVED - App: ThaCreed - by Ayuumu

Hello! Thank you for your application! We have accepted your trial :) Welcome to The Obsidian Order!

I will add your battleNet and we'll keep in touch there (assuming it is the correct one)! If not, add my bnet instead! Ayuumu#2702

ThaCreed
Cornered
Scout

Scout

re: App: ThaCreed

The application submitted by ThaCreed is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Marrów
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Thunderhorn
Level : 120
Faction : Horde
Race : Undead
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Hybrid
Spec 2 : Hybrid

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Basic Information - Name, Class, Raid Spec, Age, Gender, Country, Time Zone.:
Henry, Priest, Holy/Disc depending on fight and healer comp but also happy to shadow, 29, Male, England

What is your btag, so we can more easily add you to the guild if your trial is accepted?:
Thacreed#2305 i think off the top of my head am at work so cannot check right now but will do so when home and update

Are you applying as a raider or a social (beware tho, social membership is only possible if you are a real life friend of an existing member or have a damn impressive application):
Raider

What prior raiding experience do you have?:
In all honesty my raid experience is a bit lackluster i raided in wrath when i started the game and cleared everything but HC lich king then did the first tier of cata clearing all on normal after that the only tier i have done is throne of thunder and otherwise haven't really been actively trying to do any content for a long time but due to changes to work schedule and a injury stopping me from training I now have much more time and would like to focus on getting some content done.

What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?:
I have not been a part of a proper guild since cataclysm due to my work and training schedule I was unable to commit to any attendance so have just done bits and pieces with my RL friends one of which invited me to the current guild i am in EVOCATI who are nice people but seem to not want to push keys to a 10 for gear or learn fights before entering a raid and i like to use my free time as efficiently as possible so if i am going to raid i would like it to be with a group who go in aware of tactics and can learn semi-quickly

Can you attend all three raid evenings (Tue, Thu, Sun)? Are there any availability issues we should know about?:
Yes i would be able to attend regularly, obviously some exceptions will come up but on a week to week basis should have consistent attendence

What hardware and internet connection do you have? Is it reliable and capable for mythic raids?:
I have sky 80mb fibre and haven't had an issue in the 2 years since i bought my house and my PC has an I7 and 1080 card so i like to think it can handle WoW

What is your prefered way to spend your time in WoW? (pve, pvp, achieves, economy, social, etc.):
Social and PVE i enjoy sorting out my Characters and doing content as efficiently as possible but also whilst having fun and chatting on discord with people

Do you have any relevant alts? Please provide links:
Monk and Warrior prefer mistweaver and Prot but happy and comfortable playing all the specs on both but find brew a little boring. Warrior is better geared for Prot than arms as it shows here with 350 weapon and shield putting him at 344 equipped and the monk has 340 weapons and trinkets for brew and windwalker

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/thunderhorn/Moojitsu
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/thunderhorn/Chazzdingo

Why do you want to be a part of this guild?:
Saw you on the forums, I would be lying if i said your progress didn't appeal in some way since i would like to do content. Your schedule matches mine and working things out for how to deal with things on my own is something i enjoy so the philosophy part matches mine.

If you get a accepted for a trial, make sure to read the WIKI page on our homepage : it contains the guild rules you are supposed to live by and has information on the DKP system, raiding addons, vent etc.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: