Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Numees
Cornered
Scout

Scout

re: App: Numees

The application submitted by Numees is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Numira
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Aggramar
Level : 120
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Demon Hunter
Spec 1 : Havoc

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Basic Information - Name, Class, Raid Spec, Age, Gender, Country, Time Zone.:
Melissa, Demon Hunter, Havoc, 23, Female, Poland

What is your btag, so we can more easily add you to the guild if your trial is accepted?:
Numees#2112

Are you applying as a raider or a social (beware tho, social membership is only possible if you are a real life friend of an existing member or have a damn impressive application):
Social - RL Friend of Vaph/Hawlooh

Please link any World of Logs or WowMeterOnline parses that you have.:
I don't have any, I'm kinda new :C

What prior raiding experience do you have?:
I would call this experience since I'm a new recruit. I started playing two years ago, when the movie Warcraft came into theaters. My friend said he's playing this game for years and since we got 1 month for free with our tickets we decided to give it a try (we - me and some other friends). I played around 2 months and then like the rest of new "recruits" I stopped.

I raid each week ...but the ones from old content because I farm it for stuff. And I like doing them (Pandaria ones are my fav). I'm not experienced enough to raid. I do hope it changes one day.

What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?:
I was only a part of small friends group, we had enough players to form one and we used it as extra storage. It wasn't a real guild to be honest. We would do the same stuff without guild - also do dungeons and quests together.

Can you attend all three raid evenings (Tue, Thu, Sun)? Are there any availability issues we should know about?:
Right now I'm only applying as social, I'm not that experienced with WOW in general to raid but after months if my gear is good and you deem me worthy I could raid anytime.

What hardware and internet connection do you have? Is it reliable and capable for mythic raids?:
My laptop isn't the best but don't worry I plan to buy a PC within half a year. Now I have i5 and it's ok for stuff that I'm doing.
My internet can easily handle raids. If I have any problems with it then I always have my phone internet, which is nice :)

What is your prefered way to spend your time in WoW? (pve, pvp, achieves, economy, social, etc.):
I have lots of fun in World of Warcraft, it's actually pretty hard to be bored here. I mostly do:
-Questing
-PVP battlegrounds
-achievements
-mount farming
-just farming (I can spend hours on one map farming ores, over and over)
-earning gold
-leveling up other alts (because I NEED to try all the classes)
-playing with friends
-doing old content (mostly raids)

Do you have any relevant alts? Please provide links:
None yet.
I do have a 103 Fury Warrior Tauren but stopped playing him. I have to max him and do the same with my other alts. After I gear them they might become relevant.

Why do you want to be a part of this guild?:
First of all my RL friend is on your board and it would be really nice to be in the same guild. Also I never was a part of a real guild and it would be a brand new experience for me.

If you get a accepted for a trial, make sure to read the WIKI page on our homepage : it contains the guild rules you are supposed to live by and has information on the DKP system, raiding addons, vent etc.

Ayuumu
Officer
High Warlord

High Warlord

re: APPROVED - App: Numees - by Ayuumu

Hey, thanks for your app! I will add your battlenet and invite when i see you online! 

Numees
Cornered
Scout

Scout

re: APPROVED - App: Numees - by Ayuumu

Great! Waiting for your invite :D Thank you!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: