Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Manonmanlove
Cornered
Scout

Scout

re: App: Manonmanlove

The application submitted by Manonmanlove is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Manonmanlove
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Aggramar
Level : 120
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Holy
Spec 2 : Shadow

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

Basic Information - Name, Class, Raid Spec, Age, Gender, Country, Time Zone.:
Mathias, Priest, Holy, 23 years old, male, Denmark & +1 GMT

What is your btag, so we can more easily add you to the guild if your trial is accepted?:
ManOnManLove#2193

Are you applying as a raider or a social (beware tho, social membership is only possible if you are a real life friend of an existing member or have a damn impressive application):
I'm applying as a raider.

Please link any World of Logs or WowMeterOnline parses that you have.:
Unfortunately, i only have a link to Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/hellscream/manonmanlove#spec=Holy&difficulty=4

What prior raiding experience do you have?:
I've playing the game on and off since TBC where i mained a Paladin on Darkspear/Neptulon.
I main tank healed in our clears of every tier including Black Temple. Sadly, we only did the first couple of bosses in Sunwell. We did have some top 3 kills in Zul'aman back then, but unfortunately all records of this has been lost, according to the GMs.

in WotLK we cleared everything in 25 man mode, except Algalon. I lost interest in the game when Cataclysm came around, and therefore i missed that and MoP. I came back in WoD, where i levelled my priest, and we cleared everything in Heroic and did 1 boss in HFC on mythic.
In Legion we cleared 5/7 EN Mythic, and 3/3 Heroic ToV. But with the release of Nighthold, real life sadly happened to me, and i had to take a break.
Came back in BFA and have done 2/8 Mythic in Uldir with my current guild.

What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave?:
The first guild i was a part of was The Increment on Darkspear/Neptulon, who i left when Cata launched.
Then i took a short stint in Easily Distracted together with my mate, but i had to leave due to my job, which required a late night raiding guild.
Which Resonance was, and thats whom i've been with since WoD; a week after they were formed.

Sadly Resonance has been having roster issues, and we can no longer raid mythic. And i want to raid mythic.

Can you attend all three raid evenings (Tue, Thu, Sun)? Are there any availability issues we should know about?:
Yes. No issues at all. I'm a student.

What hardware and internet connection do you have? Is it reliable and capable for mythic raids?:
Got a MSI laptop with an I7, GTX970M and i'm upgrading it to 16gb of ram next month.
Internet is 50/10. I've had 1 issue with it in since WoD, thats it.

What is your prefered way to spend your time in WoW? (pve, pvp, achieves, economy, social, etc.):
I enjoy farming herbs _alot_, and i love making gold.
Other than that, i am really interested in making my character as good as possible, if i have likeminded people around me. I rarely do PvP. Don't really care about achievements and transmog, other than titles.

Do you have any relevant alts? Please provide links:
Yes. A 349 Warlock for our Normal/Heroic alt/gearing runs.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/hellscream/Tumblrwhale

Why do you want to be a part of this guild?:
I imagine TOO being a tight-knit group of people, who share the same mindset; raiding mythic and progression. I'm not interested in super hardcore split run-types of guild, but a semi hardcore guild who values people who put in the effort. I think it's time to faction change, and try to see if the grass really is greener on the other side. Likewise, i want to help strengthen a really strong roster, and i think i can bring a solid raider to the table. Also, i would like to see the absolute end game, like i did back in the days, and raid with more competent raiders.

If you spoke to a member of TOO before applying, tell us who here:
Ayuumu

If you get a accepted for a trial, make sure to read the WIKI page on our homepage : it contains the guild rules you are supposed to live by and has information on the DKP system, raiding addons, vent etc.

Olivia_TOO
Junior raider
High Warlord

High Warlord

re: APPROVED - App: Manonmanlove - by Olivia_TOO

Hai :)

Thanks for the app!

It's great to see a player who has been around for a long time, and who has been very active in game as well.

TOO is an older guild, and a lot of us have known each others for at least 6+ years. That's part of the reason why we have kept it going for so many years now - we always aim to raid through current content and do full clears.

At the moment we have two priests on our healing team, but I don't see a problem with adding a third. Our priority is to maintain a stable roster, as our members sometimes rotate in and out due to IRL (uni, work etc.). 

You sound like a good addition to our team. 

Whisper me on battletag for a ginvite when your faction change comes through - or any officer really.

/Oli.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Obsidian Order Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: